Welcome to Hosting Versus.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then, you may not access The Hosting Versus Website or any of the numerous services provided thereunder or affiliated to.
The term ‘us’ and ‘we’ refers to the owner or Principal Administrators of Hosting Versus; on the other hand, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Hosting Versus website (i.e. your person).
1. The content of the pages (and posts) of the Hosting Versus website is for your general information and use only. This information is, accordingly, subject to change without any prior notice.
2. In as much as the Hosting Versus team works very hard to provide you with top notch information that is up to date, relevant and suitable for the particular purpose intended, neither The Hosting Versus Team nor any third parties provides warranties or guarantees (of any sort) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors (that may be by nature outside our immediate human control or knowledge) and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by prevailing law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own personal/business risk, for which we shall not be liable (in the event of any mishap – personal or business wise).
5. It shall further be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. The Hosting Versus website contains and makes use of content and numerous materials which are owned by or licensed to us exclusively. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorized reproduction is, accordingly, strictly prohibited.
7. Unauthorized use of The Hosting Versus website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal liability to the full extent of the prevailing law at the time of breach.
8. The Hosting Versus website makes it a point of duty to link to other sites periodically. These links are provided for your convenience and are aimed at providing further information. This act does not signify that The Hosting Versus Site endorses such website(s) or internet resources. The Hosting Versus Team has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) as this is deemed to be your express responsibility especially as regarding the suitability of such sites for the purpose(s) which they are mentioned.
9. The Hosting Versus Team reserves the right to earn commissions off any website or product linked to from within this site. The details of how this is done are contained in our exhaustive Affiliate Disclosure.